Join the Urban Word Collective, the Shine On campaign, and local partners at an event shining a light on mental health and social isolation via the medium of poetry and spoken word performances. The event is free and takes place on Time to Talk Day! So that we can cater for refreshments accordingly, please click here to book your free space.
Shine On launched in November 2019, was followed by an exciting programme of events. The aim of these events was to shine a light on the complex issue of suicide in a different way, to help educate people and raise awareness.
- Campaign Launch Event – Thursday 14 November 2019
- Zero Suicide Panel Discussion (Bristol) – Thursday 21 November 2019
- Steve: Film Screening – Tuesday 26 November 2019
- Zero Suicide Panel Discussion (Weston-super-Mare) – Wednesday 27 November 2019
- Suicide Prevention Summit – Monday 13 January 2020
We are also pleased to support a number of community-run events that have been funded by the Suicide Prevention Innovation Fund. You can read more about these funded projects here.