Work with the Independent Mental Health Network
Join our staff team – latest job opportunities
Are you someone with a passion for improving mental health services and empowering those with lived experience of mental health?
Do you support the principles of lived experience leadership and have a willingness to ensure this remains embedded in health and social care services?
Benefits of working with IMHN
- We are committed to your personal development. Training will be provided to support you in your role. Additionally, each of the advertised roles comes with a £500 personal training budget to support your development whilst you are with us.
- We operate a payscale, which means there is the opportunity for the salary to increase annually (subject to satisfactory performance).
- We provide 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays as standard (pro-rated for part-time staff).
- We know that flexibility can be important to people, particularly with responsibilities such as childcare. We operate a flexible working scheme.
- We provide a small wellbeing fund for each staff member.
- We provide up to three mental health days a year to support staff wellbeing.
Join IMHN’s Board of Trustees
- Chair of the Board of Trustees: read more about this opportunity here
- Member of the Board of Trustees
Trustee Opportunity Information
It is hoped you will be able to commit to 1-2 days a month to assist influencing the continuing development of an established mental health services’ co-production charity.
We recommend you take a look at our trustee recruitment pack. This will help you write your application, and assist with understanding the way that the charity operates. Click here to open the trustee recruitment pack.
To apply to be a Trustee, please send in your CV and covering letter to .
We are assessing applications as we receive them.
For an informal conversation about the role or organisation, please email Nick Wainwright (Secretary to the Trustees) at .
We would especially welcome applications from those with qualifications or extensive experience in any of the following areas:
- Fundraising and bid writing
- Law and advocacy
- Marketing / Public relations
Further information about our organisation
IMHN exists to represent those with lived experience of mental health, uniting voices for positive change in how mental health services are delivered.
We’re governed by a board of up to twelve Trustees, who work alongside our branches and volunteers to develop a thriving and active organisation improving mental health services and empowering those with lived experience to have their voice heard.
The charity is young and working to embed its first strategic plan that will integrate our core objectives into everything that we do.