This role is open to all living in either of the Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire areas.
The Bristol, North Somerset, and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group is responsible for overseeing and improving delivery of local mental health services. A project meeting has been convened with the aim to deliver the immediate and longer term transformation plans relating to the mental health crisis and inpatient pathways.
The group will oversee projects, contained in the area’s Mental Health and Wellbeing Delivery Plan, that relate to the treatment and care that people experiencing a mental health crisis will receive in Bristol, North Somerset, or South Gloucestershire.
About the role
- IMHN are seeking two people with lived experience of mental health crisis to oversee and support this work in project group meetings
- meetings will take place fortnightly on Mondays (between 15:30 – 16:30)
- you will live in either of the Bristol, North Somerset, or South Gloucestershire areas
- you will have lived experience of mental health distress or crisis
- you will ideally have experience contributing to projects that look at evaluating the performance of mental health services
- you will be able to virtually attend the fortnightly Monday meetings which run between 15:30 – 16:30 (exact meeting date to be confirmed)
Please read this role description in conjunction with IMHN’s overall Lived Experience Representative opportunity description.
Lived Experience Representatives will be paid at a rate of £12 per hour of meetings attended. A pre-brief will be available for representatives working on the project.
We anticipate interest to be high and may close this opportunity early if we receive sufficient applications; so do apply early.
Apply for this role today – please click here and fill out the webform.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Mental health and A&E rapid action planning meeting ).