Are you someone with a passion for improving mental health services and empowering those with lived experience of mental health?
Do you support the principles of lived experience leadership and have a willingness to ensure this remains embedded in health and social care services?
We are looking for people to join our Greater Manchester IMHN staff team. Click here for more information about the roles.
Working for IMHN has many benefits, including:
- being part of a growing organisation that is committed to positively improving mental health services
- a £500 personal training budget to support your development whilst you are with us
- opportunity for the salary to increase annually (subject to satisfactory performance)
- a flexible working scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
May 21, 2021 at 9:37 am